Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Really Really Dumb, Apparently


According to this article, fans of Beyonce are stupid.  HaHA!  This panda did not need a study to know the truth about that, however JT fans were also ranked poorly.  Sacrilege!  I believe the article even says,
"Lovers of Lil Wayne were deemed least intelligent" 
Come on, if you can come up with mixtape covers like this all the time you have to be lightweight brilliant.  And your fans have to be to appreciate it.  Right? Maybe you better have another look:

I believe fans of Jaÿ-Z rank below fans of Akon.  Can that even be true?  The study also said that U2 fans are smart.  Really?  The dude who said, "Uno, dos, tres, catorce" has smart fans? So obviously it has some kinks that need to be worked out.  Way to be good at SAT taking, losers.

I'm not really sure how to interpret the graph.  on the one hand I love Weezy aka the best rapper alive.  Not to be confused with Chamillionaire who also claims this title. ("My initials is F. U. I'm the best rapper alive", anyone?) This would indicate that I scored 876 or less on my SATs.  On the other hand My SAT bracket was left blank so apparently I don't like anything, especially not R&B.

See for yourself: Music That Makes You Dumb


No comments: